Welcome to our Adventure!!!

Recently I suffered a heart attack and felt I needed to do something to improve my health. So I decided to walk across the US!. Who knows how far I'll get . I hope that I don't give up before the walk is complete. I have a job http://www.adventureamerica.com/ and I write books http://www.doorwaytozahr.com/, so I'm not able to do the walk on a continues basses. But I restart exactly where I leave off each time. With Alex taking care of logistics and drop off and pick up at the end of the walk each day. Come join us! We would welcome other walkers.
Have a good one!

Mike and Alex

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

towards Yerington, Nevada





5/25/10 Finally able to walk a little again, after having an episode with low blood pressure, also at about the same time threw my hip out. Walked a total of about four miles in the morning towards Yerington plan to continue walking more in about a week when I'm more fully recovered. Found 1 cent today.



No comments:

Post a Comment